FreeMcBoot ver.1.8 for PS2
Sofware | Free McBoot ver.1.8 for PS2 |PC Iso | 26 MB
Free McBoot (FMCB) is autorun program which only needs to be installed on memory card on PS2.
Chip is not necessary to enjoy the PS2 games.
1. Burn FMCBoot.iso 4x speed with your favorite program (I used Nero).
2. Load the finished disk with the memory card in the console chip. (If the card is brand new then format).
3. When the program has loaded, move on "Multi Version Install" and press X on your gamepad.
4. When the screen appears the message "Free McBoot installed successfully on Memory Card" X "
(" X "indicates the number of slots where you put the card), turn off the console and remove the card and disk.
5. Insert the card in your console and run. If you have a boot logo appears on "Free McBoot",
then you have successfully completed mod.
6. If "Free Mcboot" does not start, the memory card is not compatible with e "Free Mcboot".
7. TO PLAY GAMES WITH SOFT FASHION already have installed, must necessarily patched.
ISO FILE OF THE GAME BEFORE YOU WRITE IT! Well patch in the file.
# # Installation requirements:
PS2 console with integrated chip (used only for installation on memory card).
IF your console is a model SCPH-90000 modification IS IMPOSSIBLE!