Kaspersky Anti-Virus 188.8.131.5270 Final/Rus
Windows software | Kaspersky Anti-Virus 184.108.40.20670 Final/Rus
Letitbit | ShareFlare | RapidGator
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 - is a universal means of information protection. Complete protection is provided on all channels and the transmission of information. Flexible configuration of any component can be adapted as Kaspersky Anti-Virus to their specific needs.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 - the combination of good database of virus signatures, a strong proactive security and cloud networks Kaspersky Security Network. Hybrid technology can reliably protect your computer from known and emerging threats
~ New in Kaspersky 2013:
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 adds the following new features:
· To protect the personal information entered at web sites, from keyloggers added protection of data entry with a hardware keyboard.
· To protect against malicious use of software vulnerabilities in the component activity monitoring feature added protection from exploits.
· Added the ability to automatically install the latest version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013, contains the latest updates databases. Automatic installation of the program is done using special tools for installation, available for download from the Internet.
· Added the ability to automatically prevent an active infection, preventing the installation of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 the computer.
· Reduced impact of the program on the performance of the operating system and reduced use of computer resources. In particular, the reduced impact of the program at boot time and application launch.
· Protection against hidden malware installed on your system and steal personal data.
· Improved functionality of the virtual keyboard: now you can open the virtual keyboard using the shortcut icon that appears in the data entry fields on websites.
· Improved heuristic analysis is performed for checking Web sites for signs of phishing.
· Reduced the size of the database program that allows you to reduce the amount of downloaded data and to accelerate the installation of updates.
· Optimized the appearance of the main window for quick and easy access to major functions and components.
· Optimized the ability to control the basic functions of the program from the keyboard.
· Improved use of technology risk rating programs to protect your computer and personal data, based on analysis of program behavior from other users of the products "Kaspersky Lab".
· Expanded the list of the supported versions of web browsers.
~ The main components of protection:
• File Anti-Virus
File Anti-Virus prevents infection of computer's file system. The component starts when the operating system resides in RAM, and scans all opened, saved and run files on your computer and all attached disk drives. Kaspersky Anti-Virus intercepts each access to the file and checks the file for known viruses. Further work on the file is only possible if the file is not infected or is successfully treated by the program. If the file for some reason can not be cured, it will be removed. A copy of the file will be saved in the backup, or placed in quarantine.
• Mail Anti-Virus
Mail Anti-Virus scans incoming and outgoing mail messages on your computer. A letter will be available to the addressee only, if it does not contain any hazardous objects.
• Web Anti-Virus
Web-Kaspersky Anti-Virus intercepts and blocks scripts on a web site if it is a threat. Strict monitoring all HTTP-traffic. In addition, the component blocks access to dangerous Web sites.
IM-Virus provides security while working with instant messengers. The component protects information that comes to your computer protocol instant messengers. IM-Virus provides safe operation of various programs designed for instant messaging.
• Proactive protection
Proactive protection can detect a new malicious program before it has time to cause damage. The work component is based on monitoring and analyzing the behavior of all programs installed on your computer. Depending on the actions they perform Kaspersky Anti-Virus makes a decision on whether each program is potentially dangerous. Thus, your PC is protected not only from known viruses but from new, not yet investigated.
Component built into the Web Anti-Virus and IM-Virus, which allows you to check the web address on the membership lists of suspected phishing and web addresses.
~ Minimum hardware and System Requirements:
For normal operation of the program your computer must meet the following requirements:
A. General requirements
• 480 MB of free hard disk space (including the 380 MB on the system disk).
• CD / DVD-ROM (for installation from the installation CD-ROM).
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher.
• Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0.
• Internet connection to activate the software, databases and program modules.
Two. Operating Systems
• For Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher), Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher), Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 or later):
• Intel Pentium 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64) or higher (or compatible);
• 512 MB of free RAM.
• Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Microsoft Windows Vista Business, Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise, Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate, Microsoft Windows 7 Starter, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate:
• Intel Pentium 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64) or higher (or compatible);
• 1 GB of RAM (32-bit operating system), 2 GB RAM (64-bit operating system).
Three. Hardware requirements for netbooks:
• Processor Intel Atom 1,6 GHz or compatible.
• Intel GMA950 video card with video memory of at least 64 MB (or compatible).
• Minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 576.
Platform: Windows All