Hiren's Boot DVD 15.2 Restored Edition V 1.0 (Proteus) January 2013
Hiren's Boot DVD 15.2 Restored Edition V 1.0 (Proteus) January 2013 | 2.89 GBMirrors:
Shareflare | Uploaded | RapidGator
This edition of the Restored HBCD is the best and most up to date
ever. It has many new utilities, many have been updated and all the
selection menus have been further improved. A new way of running
portable utilities without decompressing, using WinMount, is
introduced for the first time (Thank you Ha Son). A brand new Mini
Windows 7 environment is also included. It is a modification of the
excellent WonderShare LiveBoot 2012 Windows 7 PE. With it we get
several Spotmau rescue utilities for free.
Hiren’s Boot CD is a vast collection of bootable and portable
utilities for the management, diagnosis and repair of computer
problems, recover lost or deleted files or cracking passwords. There
is no computer problem for which HBCD does not have at least one tool
to help with its solution. In addition, HBCD provides the means to
take control of any computer and communicate with other computers,
surf the internet, write documents or programs, without booting the
installed operating system. There are literally hundreds of utilities
and it is advised that you explore the contents before the need for
it arises. Hiren’s Boot CD can be used in two ways:
* As a boot CD to take control of the computer without starting the
installed operating system so that we can do repairs or clone the
main disk, recover files, test the memory and hardware, clean
severe viral infections, et.c. To do any of these simply boot the
computer from the CD and select a utility from the menu. Options
include FreeDOS, 3 Mini Windows environments (98, XP and 7) and
two Linux rescue environments. Optionally you may include the
forensics/penetration Linux live CD Backtrack.
* As a collection of portable repair and diagnostic utilities which
can be run from within Windows without installation. To do this
insert the CD when Windows is running and select a utility from
the HBCD Program Launcher menu. If the CD does not autorun you
may start the menu by running HBCDMenu.cmd. When the operating
system not functional or unavailable the portable utilities may
be still be used if we boot a Mini Windows environment included
in the CD. (3rd option of the main boot menu).
For example Acronis Disk Director can be started in 4 ways:
* Boot the CD, select "Dos Programs", "Restored Utilities" and then
"Acronis". (useful if we wish to clone or restore the main hard
disk and there is not enough memory to boot Mini Windows XP).
* Boot the CD, and from the main menu from the "Hard Disk
Utilities" select "Acronis".
* Boot the CD, select "Mini Windows XP" or Mini Windows 7 and then
select "Acronis Disk Director" found under "Partittion/Boot/MBR"
in the HBCD Program Launcher menu.
* Boot to your windows operating system, insert the DVD (or the USB
stick) and select Acronis Disk Director from the HBCD Program
This Restored DVD includes all the utilities found in the latest
Hiren’s Boot CD 15.2 (December 2012).  with many of the utilities
updated to their latest version. It is called Restored because it
contains all the commercial utilities omitted from the official
releases (since version 11.0.) It also includes other tools such by
Acronis, Paragon, Active@, and other useful software fully integrated
within Hiren’s menus.
Below are listed only the additional or updated programs and
utilities found in this DVD. The numbers in square brackets [..] are
referring to the URLs listed at the bottom of this file. For the
complete list of utilities in the official Hiren’s Boot CD, read the
files HBCD.txt and changes.txt, or visit .
Restored DOS Menu utilities
These are found within the HBCD DOS menu. These utilities were
included in the official but were left out since HBCD version 11.
* Acronis Backup & Recovery, UR 11.5 (build 32308)
* Acronis Disk Director 11.0 Advanced (build 12077)
* Acronis True Image 2013 (build 5587)
* Active Partition Recovery 3.0
* Active Password Changer 4.0
* Active Undelete 5.5
* DiskGenius 3.5.0 Professional
* GetDataBack for FAT/NTFS 4.0
* Image For Dos 2.77
* HDD Regenerator 2011
* NTFS DOS Pro
* Norton Ghost 11.5.1
* Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 (10.1.19.1640)
* Paragon Mount Everything 3.0
* PC-Check 6.21
* Synantec ImageCenter 5.6
Self booting utilities
* Acronis 
+ Backup & Recovery 11.5 (build 32308)
+ Disk Director 11.0 Advanced (build 12077)
+ True Image 2013 (build 5587)
* Active Boot Disk 6.5.0 
* BootIt Bare Metal 1.85 
* Clonzilla 2.0.1-15 
* Eassos PartitionGuru/Disk Genius 3.5.0 Pro & 4.2.0 Free 
* EaseUS Partition Master 9.1.1 Server
* GParted 0.14.0
* Hardware Detection Tool (HDT) 0.5.0.
* HDAT2 (HD Diagnostics & Testing) 4.9.2
* HDClone Professional Edition 4.1.4
* Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.31.4, Updated 4-Dec-2012 
* KonBoot version 2.
* Macrium Reflect Professional 64 bit 5.0 4354
* OneKey Ghost 6.5
* Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 (10.1.19.1640) 
* Plop Boot Manager 5.0.14 (20.12.2012)
* Parted Magic Linux 2012_12_25. Modified to boot in systems with
non PAE CPUs.
* QuickTech Pro SB 5.90.00 Hardware diagnostics and stress test.
* R-Drive 4.7 (4726)
* Spinrite 6
* Super Grub2 Disk Version 2.
* Mini Windows 7. It is based on the excellent WonderShare LiveBoot
2012 Windows 7 PE. It is heavily modified to look as close as
possible to Hiren’s Mini Windows XP. It includes everything from
Mini XP, has better suport for wireless and ADSL modems, and many
* SysRescueCD 3.1.2 A live Linux Gentoo based rescue CD (choice
of 32 or 64 bit) that offers more choice than Parted Magic. It
includes many tools for rescuing and managing Linux and windows
systems. Hundreds of utilities. e.g. Clam antivirus, Gparted,
ntfs-3g, wifi access, syslinux, telnet, ssh, PXE boot, Firefox,
* BackTrack (optional). An Ubuntu based Linux live CD for digital
forensics and penetration (sic) testing. It includes many well
known security and reversing tools, e.g. Aircrack, Ophcrack,
Gerix Wifi Cracker, disassemblers, sniffers, etc., as well as
commonplace applications such as browsers, file managers,
editors, torrent clients, etc. There is a menu entry for BT5
(under Linux), but you need to download and include in the DVD
the files. Detailed instructions as to how to do this are
included. Read document add-BT5.pdf.
Added to HBCDMenu program launcher
* AIDA64 Extreme Edition 1.85.1600 
* Acronis 
+ Backup & Recovery 11.5 (build 32308)
+ Disk Director 11.0 (build 2343)
+ True Image 2013 (build 5551)
* Active Password changer professional 4.0
* AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional 5.1
* Atlantis Word Processor Pro 22.214.171.124 
* Avast Antivirus 1.0.3 updatable (updated 07-05-2012)
* Avast Registry Editor
* Calculator (Micro$oft calc.exe is very good why not have it in
* CardRecovery 5.30.1206 
* Crystal Disk Info
* DRevitalize 2.42 Repair bad sectors.
* DSynchronize (Drive/directory synchronizer) 2.30.2
* DTaskManager (Powerfull process control) 1.51.
* Data Recovery Wizard Pro 5.5.1
* Dynamic Disk Converter, Server Edition 3.2
* Eassos PartitionGuru/Disk Genius 3.7.0 Pro & 4.2.0 Free 
* EFS Advanced Data Recovery 4.42, Recover data from encrypted
* GetDataBack NTFS & FAT 4.22
* HDClone Professional 4.1.4
* HitmanPro, 126.96.36.199 Easily remove ransomeware + antimalware.
(KickStart function needs USB flash Drive).
* HWiNFO32 3.65-1065
* Internet Download Manager 6.12 Build 26 (autogrubs links from
* Isobuster 3.0
* LookInMyPC 2.12-11-24
* MalwareBytes 188.8.131.52 (updatable)
* MiniTool Power Data Recovery 6.6
* Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1
* Norton Ghost 11.5.1,
+ Ghost Cast Server
+ Ghost Image Explorer
* Outlook Express Backup 6.5
* Paragon Alignment Tool
* Paragon Hard Disk Manager server 10.1.19.16240 
* Partition Wizard Server edition 7.6
* Passware Kit Enterprise 10.3.2585 (Crack any password). 
* PowerCmd 1.9 
* PSPR 6.3.1 (Proactive System Password Recovery) 
* Raid Reconstructor 4.25 
* Registry Workshop 4.6.0
* SkyIAR 1.2 Install ACHI/SATA/IDE controller drivers. 
+ Image For Windows 2.7.7
+ Image Explorer (TBIView) 4.30.0
+ TBIMount 1.08
* TeraCopy 2.27
* Total Commander 8.01
* UltraISO Premium 184.108.40.20601 
* WinMount 3.5.1018
* WinNTSetup 2.3.1 Install Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/2003/2008
anywhere, fast, integrate drivers, include customizations.
* WinRar 4.01
* WXHexEditor 0.11 (Hex editor. Can handle Terabyte files/disks).
* WinHex 16.8 Advanced Hex Editor, Disk/Ram Editor
* +Many other minor updates (e.g. CCleaner, Defraggler, Recuva,
etc.). We have tried to update to current versions as many of the
utilities as possible).
Installation Instructions and Important Notes
* Burn (preferably at the lowest possible speed) theiso image to a
dvd, insert the dvd in a computer and boot from it.
* For installation to USB read document usb-installation.pdf
* For keyboards other than English you can still apply Hiren’s
* To the forensics distro BackTrack, read document
* To reduce size of DVD to CD or to fit in a smaller GB USB stick
read file trim-dvd.txt
* Read document install-win-with-hbcd.pdf, a guide for how to
install windows from USB.
* Mini Windows XP and Mini Windows 7 run from RAM. If you start one
program after another you will soon run out of memory. So clean
the temp folder from time to time.
* The HBCD program launcher (and many portable utilities) are
incompatible with 64 bit Windows 7. Use them only within 32 bit
windows, Mini Windows XP and Mini Windows 7.
Kudos and thanks to:
* Ha Canh Son, for the idea and development of using WinMount for
running portable utilities in WindowsPE and for his numerous
tips, suggestions, testing and scripts.
* DimTam, for supplying many updates, corrections and advice.HomepageHomepage