AutoDesk AutoCAD 2012 Full Version 64 bit
Design, visualize, and document your ideas clearly and efficiently
AutoCAD software, the world's leading customizable and extendable CAD application, lets you design, visualize, and document your ideas clearly and efficiently.
Download FS | Version Full | FileSize: 2GB
With exciting tools for 3D free-form conceptual design and 2D parametric drawing, as well as key features for importing and publishing PDF files, AutoCAD is loaded with powerful capabilities to help you design with more impact and document more quickly.
AutoCAD includes a wide variety of manufacturing documentation tools that allow you to quickly document and communicate your designs.
Here are some key features of "AutoCAD":
· With the ribbon interface, overall drafting productivity is increased as the number of steps to reach a command is decreased. The ribbon interface presents command options in a concise visual format, allowing you to quickly select commands based on the work you're doing.
· Moving between applications is now quick and intuitive. The ribbon is both customizable and expandable so that it can be optimized for each user and meet each company's standards.
ViewCube and SteeringWheels:
· The ViewCube is an interactive tool used to rotate and orient any solid or surface model in AutoCAD. Selecting a face, edge, or corner of the cube brings the model quickly to that predefined orientation.
· Clicking and holding the ViewCube allows the model to be freely roated in any direction. Since the cube is in a fixed location on the screen, it provides at-a-glance orientation. The ViewCube will be introduced in all Autodesk products as a common tool for working with 3D models.
· In addition to allowing quick access to the orbit command, the new SteeringWheels tool allows quick access to the pan, center, and zoom commands. The SteeringWheels is highly customizable so you can add walk through commands to help create and record a walk-through of your model.
· Reviewing and working with several files is no longer a tedious and time-consuming process. The new menu browser interface allows you to browse files and examine thumbnail images and provides detailed information about file size and file creator. Plus, you can organize recently used files by name, date, or title.
· The new action recorder saves time and increases productivity by automating repetitive tasks without requiring the skill or assistance of a professional CAD manager. Users can quickly record a task, add text messages and requests for input, then quickly select and play back recorded files.
· The new layer dialog makes creating and editing layer properties faster and less prone to error. Changes are instantly reflected in the drawing as they are made in the dialog.
· The manipulation of the dialog box has been simplified, and columns in the dialog can be individually resized so the contents of that column or its title are not truncated. Individual columns can be fixed in place so that the rest of the columns can be scrolled through and referenced to a fixed column such as the layer name.
· The easily customizable quick properties menu increases productivity by reducing the steps to access properties information, ensuring that information presented is optimized for that particular user and project.
· The quick view feature uses thumbnails instead of file names, making opening the correct drawing file and layout faster and decreasing the time spent opening incorrect drawing files.
· For Windows Vista or Windows 7: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
· For Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
· 2 GB RAM
· 2 GB free disk space for installation
· 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0