Network Monitor II 14.0 | 128 KB
The Network Monitor II (wired and wireless) will show you SSID, signal quality, Internal IP address, External IP address with your country flag when you are connected to the internet, network utilization, upload speed, download speed and total (both current session and global) of usage. It does not require any 3rd party applications. Resizable! Save settings to file. (File will be created - Path: %APPDATA% File: gadgetname_Settings.ini). Two modes. Color changeable for all gadget's elements, include background.
Here are some key features of "Network Monitor II":
· Display both internal and external IP address of your computer
· Display download speed, upload speed and net usage
· Display total downloaded/uploaded bytes, and downloaded / uploaded bytes of current session
· Support both wired network and wireless network
· Customize the text color of each element on the user interface
· Auto update if internal / external IP changed
· Save traffic counters to external file
· Plus many more
· Click on GW / Int.IP for switch show between Gateway and Internal IP
· Click on Info for show additional information into flyout window
· Click on connection identification icon ( or / and ) for switch between connection type
· Move mouse over "Current" or "Total" for view summary traffic
· Click on refresh icon for refresh gadget
· In flyout window click on every element for copy corresponding element into buffer (clipboard)
· Double click on background show Network And Sharing Center
· Local Network Area Connection or Wireless Connection
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug with determine WINS server.
NirLauncher Package 1.18.49 Final portable
Adobe Muse CC 7.2 Build 232 "Working"
Windows 8.1 AIO Spring 2014 (x86/x64) en-US ...
Gromada VideoMach 5.10.1 Professional Portab...
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 220.127.116.110 RC
SRWare Iron v33.0 (Installer + Portable)
Waves All Plugins Bundle v9r17-R2R
XL Toolbox 6.52 Final