O&O Defrag Server15.8 Build 801 (x32/x64)
O&O Defrag Server15.8 Build 801 (x32/x64) | 45/71 Mb
Mirrors: letitbit | rapidgator | aa.vg
O&O Defrag solves the performance and stability problems of Windows workstations and servers caused by fragmented hard disks. Fragmented hard disks put the brakes on the servers in a company and as a result have an adverse affect on productivity. The level of fragmentation proportionally increases the time needed for accessing a hard disk. This in turn increases the amount of valuable time lost by each and every employee. The new O&O Defrag 15 Server Edition for Windows servers optimizes your hard disk and packs file fragments securely back together again. Thanks to clearly displayed graphics and statistics, you can monitor the success of regular defragmentation. After every run you get a graph showing the before-and-after stats. You can then base your configuration of the program on these statistics to optimize the success yet more.
O&O Defrag puts fragmented files together and maximizes your system speed and offers five different defragmentation strategies, as well as OneButtonDefrag technology for automatic adjustment of the settings best fitting for your system. The program can defragment drives manually, or fully automatic in the background, keeping your system at peak performance by avoiding build-up of file fragmentation. Defragmentation jobs can also be scheduled, using various criteria. Additional features include status reports, cluster inspector, command line interface, optional MMC integration, boot time defragmentation, special support for mobile systems and more.
Fragmentation is the main cause of significant losses in performance in Windows. Due to the fact that the hard disk is the slowest component of a server, its optimization is an especially important issue. By using O&O Defrag, files can be read and written much more quickly. What at first seems to be lost performance can easily be rediscovered and realized again with O&O Defrag, giving you the peace of mind that your hardware is in good health and operating optimally.
• Performance increases of up to 100%
• Prevents new fragmentation efficiently in advance
• Organizes related file fragments on your hard drive
• Faster system and program starts
• Extends the life of your hardware
• Speeds up your Internet browser
• Increases the chances of recovering lost data
• Speeds up your backup and restoration processes
• Defragmentation of your server at the push of a button
• Defrag multiple drives simultaneously
• Adapts itself to system load (O&O Activity Guard)
• Vendor-independent optimization of solid state drives (SSDs)
• Classification of drives into zones (Optional)
• Execution of Windows commands (Batches)
• Defragments individual files and directories
• A total of eight defragmentation methods
• Defragmentation during startup and at runtime
• Automatic check for new versions
• Run O&O Defrag via scripts
• Assistant to schedule regular defragmentation
• Support for USB sticks and memory cards
• NEW: Live update
Evaluation and analysis functions:
• Display of fragmentation levels
• Display of the most fragmented files
• NEW: Before-and-after display
• NEW: History view to watch defragmentation success
• Dynamic block view during defragmentation
• Detailed report management
Collection Adobe Photoshop Portable (CS3/CS4...
My Notes Keeper 3.0.1584 Beta + Portable
Internet Download Manager 6.18 Build 10 Fina...
The Pixel Lab: Kitchen Pack for Cinema 4D
Womble EasyDVD 220.127.116.11 (12/2013)
Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.5 Portable
Mercedes-Benz WIS/ASRA 11.2013 (Full Update)
Dr.Web Anti-Virus & Security Space 18.104.22.168...
Ashampoo Anti-Virus 1.0.5 Final Multilanguag...
MSC MARC V2013.1 WIN64-CAXiSO