Mac Mierzejewski: Power High Kicks With No Warm-Up (DVDRip/1996)
English | ~1h20min | VOB | 720x480 | 29.97fps 6500 Kbps | MP3 192 Kbps 48.0khz | 4.11GB
* Learn the essential details of techniques that will let you kick high and with power without any warm-up!
* Kick "cold" without injuring yourself or pulling muscles
* Put more power and snap in your high kicks
* Learn exercises and drills that make sure your hips and knees don't hurt when you throw high side and roundhouse kicks.
* Reduce your chance of injury!
Mac Mierzejewski, is a full contact karate fighter and instructor. He holds a M.Sc. degree in Sports Medicine (AWF University School of Physical Education in Warsaw, Poland) and a M.Sc. degree in Physical Therapy (University of Alberta, Canada). At AWF in Warsaw he completed two additional two-year university courses for karate instructors and boxing instructors. Until 2000 Mac taught karate at the Edmonton Kyokushin Karate Club in Edmonton, Alberta.
This video was very good, and in my opinion, would be an excellent choice for the beginning or intermediate student. It was packed with over 60 kicking exercises.
I was extremely impressed with Mac's ability. Not only did he impressively perform all the various exercises on this video, but [he] also included numerous excerpts of footage from several full contact tournaments he fought in and won. He definitely looked to be `the real deal.'
If you're looking for a video on kicking, and you're a beginning or intermediate student, this could be the tape you've been looking for.