Stereoscopic Player 1.7.6 Portable
Stereoscopic Player 1.7.6 Portable | 6.51 MB
Stereoscopic Player is a versatile 3D movie player. It allows you to play stereoscopic videos and DVDs (external decoder required) and also allows you to watch live video from a capture device. Since it is based on DirectShow, it can handle almost any media format, for example AVI, MPEG, WMV and ASF. Videos can be coded in several different stereoscopic formats. Stereoscopic Player 1.7 features playback of 3D Blu-ray SSIF files, has build-in support for Matroska, Flash, MP4 as well as MPEG-TS formats and adds generic support for arbitrary single-viewer and multi-viewer autostereoscopic displays. Features:
• Easy-to-use user interface
• Supports Video for Windows (.avi), MPEG-1 (.mpg) and Windows Media (.wmv, .asf) format
• Supports Windows Media Dual Stream files
• Supports separate left/right files
• Digital Rights Management (for stereoscopic Windows Media files only)
• Playback of any other format supported by third party DirectShow decoders
• Windows Media 7.1 and 5.1 multichannel audio decoding
• Windows Media streaming
• 3D-DVD playback 1
• Live playback from capture devices (TV card, DV camcorder, ...)
• Built-in video library stores settings for each movie
• Retrieves data from stereoscopic metadata servers
• Import and export of stereoscopic metafiles
• Command line control
• OLE automation
• Compatible with Windows Media Center IR remote controlChanges in Stereoscopic Player 1.7.6:
- Added support for UDP output of effect control byte streams.
- Fixed issue with H.264 content when switching to fullscreen mode.
- Fixed H.264 DXVA2 issue with Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder.
ОС: Windows XP and Windows Vista/7