Sothink Tree Menu 3.1.305
Sothink Tree Menu 3.1.305 | 10.6 MB
Sothink Tree Menu supports all major browsers and their different versions on diverse platforms. The supported browsers include Opera7.5+, IE5+, Firefox1.0+, Safari1.3 on Mac and PC. The tree menu can detect the visitors' browser type and load the best script code automatically, which is compatible with browsers on platforms. So you do not worry about the browser compatibility
Built-in templates help you start a professional tree menu from the existing menus. These templates are designed by the experts who engaged in web development. The menu styles are fashionable and versatile; and there must be one or more exquisite templates that suit for your website. To create a new novel tree menu by template, you just do modify the text and replace the image. Furthermore, users are allowed to create their own templates and modify the existing ones.
Sothink Tree Menu provides image library for the users. The image library includes three types of graphics, icon image. button image and background image. If you would like to choose one of them, you can open the image library to select.
Publish Wizard is an intelligent assistance to help you publish the tree menu into web page easily. For beginner, put the cursor in the desired position to insert the tree menu within HTML page automatically; for intermediate, follow the guide to copy and paste the tree menu code by hand; for expert, create JS include file to insert the tree menu, which the tree menu code is included in js file.
Condition makes creating dynamic database-driven tree menus never so easy. Node text, links, tips and other properties can be dynamically generated from database by using JSP, ASP, PHP, ColdFusion or other server side code. Just input variables in the corresponding fields, and write some conditions (if...else..., while, for, etc.) in Conditions panel to generate a tree menu instead of manually coding every line of the tree menu on the page. Furthermore, those conditions have always been saved in configuration file even though modifying the tree menu style.Key features
· Full cross browser compatibility - Immediate coverage of browser updates
· IE 7 and FireFox 2 included
· Free Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Expression Web and Adobe GoLive integrated plug-ins
· The same intuitive user interface as Sothink DHTML Menu
· Generate search engine friendly drop down menu trees
· Free Google XML Sitemap and general sitemap generators based on your menu structure
· Site Navigation Structure Generator generates tree menu based on web structure and link relationship
· Records what nodes were expanded/collapsed
· Set default expanded/collapsed sub-trees
· Easily expand/collapse sub-tree by clicking button, text or icon
· Great performance with large tree menu
· Design stylish tree menus from our built-in ready-made templates
· Exclusive Publish Wizard helps to add your tree menu to web pages in a fast and easy way
· Web Path for resources files and Link Prefix enable you to fast switch your project locally and on the web for testing purposes
· The current page in use can be auto-highlighted in your tree menu
· Non-English languages are supported, even Right-to-Left languages, such as Arabic
· Fully customizable properties, like font, icon, button, background, line, border, cursor, tool tip, and etc,.
· Select images for icon, button, background and line from our rich Image Library
· Copy and Paste functions can quickly duplicate tree menu items
· Supports wrapping text in one node
· Supports setting multiple tree nodes properties at one time
· Supports any doctypes
· Any HTML code can be used within nodes
· Live preview in real time
· Section 508 compliantSE Friendly Tree Menu Builder
Generates search engine friendly tree menu code
Free Google XML Sitemap and general sitemap generators based on your menu structure
Site Navigation Structure Generator makes tree menu based on web structure and link relationship
Records what nodes are expanded/collapsed
Fully compatible with main browsers: supports IE 8 (IE 9 supported), Google Chrome, Firefox 3, Opera 9.5 and Safari 3.1
Woks with Dreamweaver, Front Page, Expression Web and Adobe GoLive as add-ons to create tree menu directly in web editors
Offers rich built-in templates, styles and diverse images
Provides various dynamic effects for showing/hiding sub-nodes
Any HTML code can be used within nodes
Supports any doctypes
Section 508 compliantFull Customization
Fully customizable menu properties, like font, icon, button, background, line, border, cursor, tool tip, etc.
Specify images for arrow, icon, background button and line from rich resources
Configures arrow image of the node that includes sub tree menus.