AIMP v3.20 Build 1163 Portable
AIMP v3.20 Build 1163 Portable | 11.6 Mb
An advanced multimedia player that includes an audio converter, recorder, and tag editor. Includes an easy to use interface, small size and minimal use of system resources.
* Multiformat Playback:
MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
* Great functionality and user-friendly interface
* Creating bookmarks and playback queue
* 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects
Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
* 32-bit audio processing
For the best quality!
* Work with multiple playlists
While one plays - you work with another
* Support for plugins
You can add new utils or extend already existing
* Multi-user mode support
Are several users working with one computer? This is no problem!
* Multilanguage interface
Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish!
* Files search
Search files on all opened playlists
* Flexible programm options
* Internet radio
Listen and capture internet-radio stations to OGG / WAV / MP3 formats
* Online Radio Browser
View catalogs of Shoutcast and Icecast services
* CoverArt Downloader
Search and download album covers from the Internet
* Alarm Clock
* Auto shutdown the computer
You can sleep while listening favorite music, just set the timer to shutdown the computer at given time or on playback finish.
* Tag Editor
You can easily edit tags of audio files and rename group of files, sort files by template or apply tags to a group of files
* Audio Library
Represents the music files organizer, which allows you easily organize your music, set marks for listened Tracks, keeping playback statistics.
AIMP v3.20 Build 1163 (28.11.2012)
* Audio Converter - Track Number column has been added
* Audio Converter - %IN macro is now supported
* Tag Editor - M4A Tag column has been added
* Audio Library - Added an ability to edit tags of playable file
- Fixed: The Error Dialog cannot be closed via ESC key
- Fixed: Equalizer presets created incorrectly during install on Windows with non-russian locale
- Fixed: Radio Capture - Doesn't transfer tags to the file when capturing stream in AAC format without transcoding
- Fixed: Quick Tag Editor - Cover Art from folder does not display for virtual files
- Fixed: Quick Tag Editor - Extended information about radio station does not display, if Editor has been called from "Quick File Info" dialog
- Fixed: Skin Engine - Fully transparent elements in old skins does not drawn correctly
- Fixed: Skin Engine - Delayed update of visualization elements
- Fixed: Small bugs and defects