Size | 47.43 MB
Sound Forge Audio Studio software is everything you need to edit and master professional-quality audio on your home computer. Record live instruments and vocals, edit and restore audio, apply studio-quality effects, and convert files with lightning speed. You can even create your own karaoke tracks with the Vocal Eraser tool. Best of all, Sound Forge Audio Studio software is easy to use. With a few basic commands such as cut, copy, and paste, you can produce high-fidelity audio on your PC.
Capture & Record - Import music from your own CDs and MP3s, record live performances, capture audio from vinyl, cassettes, and more. Just plug in your microphone, instrument, or playback device and let Sound Forge Audio Studio software do the rest.
Edit & Mix - Experience pro-level control over audio editing and effects processing. Mix audio tracks, apply effects, restore damaged recordings, remove vocals, and synchronize audio with video.
Save & Share - Sound Forge Audio Studio software has powerful encoding tools so you can save audio and video in popular formats including MP3, WAV, WMV, and QuickTime®. Multiple export options make it easy to burn your own CDs, export audio to your MP3 player, or upload songs to the web.
Sound Forge Audio Studio 9 Features:
* New! 24-bit/96kHz audio support
* New! Microsoft® Windows Vista™ support
* New! UI customization
* Show Me How interactive tutorials
* Simple editing and navigation
* Easy drag-and-drop functionality
* Real-time nondestructive editing
* Multitask background rendering
* Media Explorer with automatic file previewing
* Automatic left and right mono to stereo merge
* Fully customizable toolbars
* Mix, paste, and crossfade
* Automatic file mixing and conversion
* Unlimited Undo/Redo
* Over 30 built-in effects & processes
* System and user-defined function presets
* Enhanced Preset Manager
* Crash recovery
* Mark-in, mark-out, drop markers in real time
* Embed URL flips within audio and video stream
* Mono and stereo sound files
* Real-time play and record meters
* Full support for 4 GB and larger files
* Standard keyboard commands, mouse shortcuts, and toolbars
* Compress sound files for 8-bit distribution
* Bit Depth Converter (to 8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit)
* DC Offset
* 10-band EQ
* Fade In/Out
* Graphic Fade
* Multiple fade curve types
* Insert Silence
* Swap channels
* Time Compress
* New! Vocal Eraser plug-in
* DirectX audio plug-in support
* VST audio effect support
* ASIO driver support
* Amplitude Modulation
* Noise Gate
* Pitch Bend
* New! Disc-at-once (DAO) CD burning
* New! Vinyl Recording and Restoration Tool
* New! JKL scrubbing
* New! Gracenote® MusicID™ CD album identification
* Track at once CD burning
* Drag-and-drop CD extraction
* Express FX™ Vinyl Restoration Tool
* Statistics Tool
* Simple Synthesis with sweep
* DTMF/MF Synthesis
Tools for ACID® Software:
* Create loops for use in ACID software
* Loop-editing toolbar
* Assign root notes, number of beats, and tempo
* Sustaining Loop, Release Loop Recording
* Real-time record meters
* Remote record function
Regions and Playlists:
* New! Updated marker and region ruler with selection snapping
* Regions List
* Name markers, loops, and regions
* Absolute Frames
* Measures and Beats
* Samples, Time, Seconds
* SMPTE Drop/Non-Drop
* SMPTE EBU/Film Sync
* Time and Frames
Audio and Video Support and Encoding:
* New! ATRAC™ .aa3 Format Support
* Flash (.swf) format import
* Save files to popular multimedia and Internet file formats
* Windows Media® 9 import and export, RealMedia® 9 export
* QuickTime® 6 import and export MPEG-1&2 import*
* Export to Sony NetMD™ players
* Adjustable video frame rate and frame size
* Video frame display above waveform
* Edit AVI files with multiple audio streams
* Maintain perfect sync while working with full NTSC and PAL video
* Audio and video synchronization with sub-frame accuracy
* Various video and audio compression options
* Support for 24fps native DV video files
* Video preview window
- Opens: AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, SND, DIG, SD, IVC, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2*, OGG, OMA, PCA, QuickTime®, RAW, SFA, VOX, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
- Saves: AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, IVC, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2*, OGG, RealAudio®, PCA, RAW, RealVideo®, QuickTime, VOX, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
What's new in version 9.0:
* 24-bit, 96 kHz support.
* Vinyl Recording and Restoration Tool for recording audio from vinyl records.
* Disc-at-once CD burning.
* JKL scrubbing in data windows.
* You can now update the cursor position and selection by double-clicking and editing the selection status boxes in data windows.
* Drag-and-drop mixing and pasting between channels.
* Enhanced snapping.
* Enhanced color customization via Display Preferences.
* Updated marker and region ruler with selection snapping.
* Gracenote® MusicID™ technology for extracted audio from CDs.
* Support for opening and rendering ATRAC3™, ATRAC3plus™, and ATRAC Advanced Lossless™ files.