Portable Martik MKV to AVI Converter 2.0
Portable Martik MKV to AVI Converter 2.0|work in Windows XP,Vista,Win 7
it's packaged in vmware thinapp v 22.214.171.124809 program is registered|rar|7.87 mb
Martik MKV to AVI Converter 2.0+Martik Video to FLV Converter 1.0+Martik Rapid MKV Converter 1.0
Martik MKV to AVI Converter can convert MKV with subtitle to AVI file. It can recompress MKV file to AVI with flexible video compressor and audio compressor, multiplex or mux video and its subtitle together, select audio stream or track in the MKV file.
It can convert other video formats MPEG, MPG, ASF, WMV, VCD, DAT to AVI file also. It is necessary to install extra MKV codec so that the converter can work. It can output WMV or MKV format if extra codec is installed.
- Change the Interface
- Improve Converting Process
- Bug fixed that cause crash the program
- Added Help file in PDF format
- Registration Code is now available for Public use (there is no more requesting for registration code via email!)
- Few Small Bug Fixed
Martik Video to FLV Converter is a simple and easy to use converter to convert any video file to FLV format. Convert existing video into FLV format with a different size and quality - you can save your disk space and bandwidth for video transfer.
- Most popular video format supported
- Can set output video size, quality and audio settings
- Video Codec Pack (K-lite mega codec pack recommended)
- CPU 2.0 GHz or higher (recommended)
- 512 MB Ram or higher
- First Public Release! (Please report bugs in the comments, thank you.)
Martik Rapid MKV Converter can convert video to MKV directly without compression. It supports input formats such as AVI, WMV, ASF, MPG, VCD or DAT.
If extra codecs are installed, the program may convert more video files like DIVX, XVID, OGM or DV to MKV. Because the program does not decode and encode video, the speed is extremely fast, but the conversion may not succeed each time.
How to convert video to MKV file?
1. Click the Open Video button, select a video file.
2. Enter an output MKV file name if necessary.
3. Click the Convert button to convert video to MKV file.
1. Before you launch the program, recommend to install the K-lite Mega Codec Pack.
2. Because the program does not decode and encode video, the speed is fast. But some video files may failed! so, always make sure that you have latest version of codec pack.
Microsoft Windows XP/2003/VISTA/SEVEN
WARNING! Files are protected by utility FileImaging
Download : (Size:9.87 mb)