Windows Sofware | Video Copilot Optical Flares for After Effect + Pro Presets | RAR | 72.4 MB (3% repair)
Optical Flares - plug-in from Video Copilot to create and animate realistic lens flare, flare and rays in After Effects. System requirements:
PC Compatible. After Effects 7, CS3 & CS4 + CS5, the recommended cards:
- Nvidia GeForce 7000 Series
- Nvidia GeForce 8000 Series
- Nvidia GeForce 9000 Series
- Nvidia GeForce 200 Series
- Nvidia Quadro FX Series
- ATI X1300 and above on Windows
1. Create a folder called "Optical Flares"
2. Throw in the folder "Optical Flares" Optical Flares Presets folder and Optical Flares Textures
3. Throw in the folder "Optical Flares" file OpticalFlares.aex it is in the folder Optical Flares for Windows (depending on what you vindos 32 or 64 bit)
4. folder "Optical Flares" to move to plug-ins folder After Effects (c: \ Program Files \ adobe \ Adobe After Effects CS3 or CS4, or CS5 \ Support Files \ Plug-ins \)
5. Launch After Effects and Optical Flares apply to any layer ...
6. Copy requested and close the HWID After Effects
7. Run (OpticalFlaresCrack (Spider) 1.2.132) and insert your HWID in place for text.
8. Click "Generate License" and select the folder containing the Optical Flares. (c: \ Program Files \ adobe \ Adobe After Effects CS3 or CS4, or CS5 \ Support Files \ Plug-ins \ Optical Flares)