VirtualBox 22.214.171.124737 Final + Extension Pack
FREE direct download
Free Direct Download VirtualBox 126.96.36.199737 Final + Extension Pack
VirtualBox 188.8.131.52737 Final + Extension Pack | 98 MB
LetitBit | Uploaded | ExtaBit
- program to run on the same computer multiple virtual operating systems. This is a convenient and functional tools for virtualization, calculated as the corporate and home users. The program supports many different guest operating systems family Windows (NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7), as well as DOS, Linux and OpenBSD. As in other similar applications, there exists the possibility to start and stop the guest OS, configure the use of computer resources, data exchange between host and guest operating system, taking screenshots of virtual systems and much more.
, VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux, Macintosh and OpenSolaris hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), Solaris and OpenSolaris, and OpenBSD.
is being actively developed with frequent releases and has an ever growing list of features, supported guest operating systems and platforms it runs on. VirtualBox is a community effort backed by a dedicated company: everyone is encouraged to contribute while Sun ensures the product always meets professional quality criteria.
Some of the features of VirtualBox are:
. VirtualBox has an extremely modular design with well-defined internal programming interfaces and a client/server design. This makes it easy to control it from several interfaces at once: for example, you can start a virtual machine in a typical virtual machine GUI and then control that machine from the command line, or possibly remotely. VirtualBox also comes with a full Software Development Kit: even though it is Open Source Software, you don't have to hack the source to write a new interface for VirtualBox.
• Virtual machine descriptions in XML
. The configuration settings of virtual machines are stored entirely in XML and are independent of the local machines. Virtual machine definitions can therefore easily be ported to other computers.
• Guest Additions for Windows and Linux.
VirtualBox has special software that can be installed inside Windows and Linux virtual machines to improve performance and make integration much more seamless. Among the features provided by these Guest Additions are mouse pointer integration and arbitrary screen solutions (e.g. by resizing the guest window).
• Shared folders. Like many other virtualization solutions,
for easy data exchange between hosts and guests, VirtualBox allows for declaring certain host directories as "shared folders", which can then be accessed from within virtual machines.
This version is a major update. The following major new features were added:
- Improved Windows 8 support, in particular many 3D-related fixes
- GUI: VM groups (bug #288)
- GUI: expert mode for wizards
- GUI: allow to alter some settings during runtime
- Support for up to 36 network cards, in combination with an ICH9 chipset configuration (bug #8805)
- Resource control: added support for limiting network IO bandwidth; see the manual for more information (bug #3653)
- Added possibility to start VMs during system boot on Linux, OS X and Solaris; see the manual for more information (bug #950)
- Added experimental support for Drag'n'drop from the host to Linux guests. Support for more guests and for guest-to-host is planned. (bug #81)
- Added support for parallel port passthrough on Windows hosts
- Enhanced API for controlling the guest; please see the SDK reference and API documentation for more information
In addition, the following items were fixed and/or added:
- Mac OS X hosts: sign application and installer to avoid warnings on Mountain Lion
- VMM: fixed a potential host crash triggered by shutting down a VM when another VM was running (only affected 32-bit hosts and 64-bit OS X hosts, 4.1 regression, bug #9897)
- VMM: fixed a potential host crash under a high guest memory pressure (seen with Windows 8 guests)
- VMM: improved VM context switch performance for Intel CPUs using nested paging
- VMM: added support for FlushByASID features of AMD CPUs (Bulldozer and newer)
- VMM: fixed unreal mode handling on older CPUs with VT-x (gPXE, Solaris 7/8/9; bug #9941)
- VMM: fixed MP tables fixes for I/O APIC interrupt routing relevant for ancient SMP guests (e.g. old OS/2 releases)
- VMM: support recent VIA CPUs (bug #10005)
- VMM: fixed handling of task gates if VT-x/AMD-V is disabled
- VMM: page fusion fixes
- GUI: network operations manager
- GUI: allow taking screenshots of the current VM window content (bug #5561)
- GUI: allow automatically sorting of the VM list
- GUI: allow starting of headless VMs from the GUI
- GUI: allow reset, shutdown and power off from the Manager window
- GUI: allow to globally limit the maximum screen resolution for guests
- GUI: show the full medium part on hovering the list of recently used ISO images
- GUI: do not create additional folders when a new machine has a separator character in its name (bug #6541)
- GUI: don't crash on terminate if the settings dialog is still open (bug #9973)
- GUI: consider scaled DPI values when display fonts on Windows hosts (bug #9864)
- GUI: if a bridged network interface cannot be found, don't refuse to start the VM but allow the user to change the setting immediately (bug )
- Snapshots: fixed a crash when restoring an old snapshot when powering off a VM (bugs #9364, #9604, #10491)
- Clipboard: disable the clipboard by default for new VMs (see the manual for more information). It can be enabled at any time using the VM menu.
- Settings: sanitize the name of VM folders and settings file (bug #10549)
- Settings: allow to store the iSCSI initiator secret encrypted
- NAT: improvements for the built-in TFTP server (bugs #7385, #10286)
- NAT: fixed memory leak when disabling the NAT engine (bug #10801)
- E1000: 802.1q VLAN support (bug #10429)
- Storage: implemented burning of audio CDs in passthrough mode
- Storage: fixed audio CD passthrough for certain media players
- Storage: implemented support for discarding unused image blocks through TRIM for SATA and IDE and UNMAP for SCSI when using VDI images
- Storage: added support for QED images
- Storage: added support for QCOW (full support for v1 and readonly support for v2 images)
- Storage: added readonly support for VHDX images
- USB: don't crash if a USB device is plugged or unplugged when saving or loading the VM state (SMP guests only)
- Solaris additions: added support for X.org Server 1.11 and 1.12
- Solaris additions: switched to using an in-kernel mouse driver
- Windows hosts: no need to recreate host-only adapters after a VirtualBox update
- Windows hosts: updated toolchain; make the source code compatible to VC 2010 and enable some security-related compiler options
- Windows Additions: fixed memory leak in VBoxTray (bug #10808)
TomTom Central and Eastern Europe 910.4892
Altair HyperWorks 12.0 Update 1-SSQ
Rosetta Stone - English (British) Level 1-5
Network Meter 9.5 [Gadget]
Free IP Switcher 2.3 Build 20130516 portable
Microsoft Windows 8 RTM (x86/x64) AIO Englis...
KCleaner 184.108.40.206 + Portable
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 3.1.24
Sante Dental CT 1.20
PT Portrait 1.0 (x86/x64)